Get Hired As A Junior Full-Stack Developer
Skills You Will Gain
- Self Assessment: Understand your strength & weaknesses as a full-stack developer and learn how to position yourself based on your strong suits
- Asset Optimization: Improve your resume, cover letter, LinedIn profile and create an awesome cover video to set yourself apart from the rest of the applicants
- Build a Job Funnel: Like every other sales process you will need a funnel with 150-200 jobs applications, 15-25 interviews and 1 awesome job offer at the end
- Interview Skills: Perhaps no skill is more impactful than the interview skills enabling you to shine and communicate your expertise. We help you improve your technical interview and soft-skills so you can perform at your best
- Networking: Expand your professional network by finding & reaching out to industry experts and also tap into your existing connections to maximize your chances of finding an awesome job asap
- Pass this bootcamp's 30-minute instant assessment
- ~10 Hours/Week to complete all tasks of this 8 week bootcamp
- 1+ Years of Experience creating full-stack applications
- Live in a metro-city with a population of 2+ Million
- Fluent in English (IELTS 6.0+)
Vancouver -8:00 GMT
I'm on a mission to grow your potential. Co-founding Mench with Miguel has been a dream come true as it fuels my passion for learning/sharing. We connect coders to industry experts through online Bootcamps. My entrepenuership journey started as a high-school kid selling sandwiches. Before Mench I had the privilege to design & lead 5 startups, 3 of which failed miserably but the other 2 generated over $15m. As a full-stack developer I designed technical interviews and intereviwed hundreds of developers for over 10 years. I hope my experience can maximize the potential of our next generation of coders.
Vancouver -8:00 GMT
I’m a veteran online instructor and the Co-Founder of Mench. I have a true passion for online education and have spent the last 6 years creating multiple best selling courses and taught thousands of students across the world in both English and Spanish. In 2011, I joined Udemy and became one of their earliest top instructors with 25,000+ students and over $500K in online course sales. I also run Grumo Media, a digital animation studio. Clients include: Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity, Ashton Kutcher, Alexis Ohanian, Trevor Blackwell, and many YCombinator startups. I was born in Bilbao, Spain. Vamos!